Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Welcome back!

After a lovely summer of sunshine, horseback riding, floating on the lake and having great fun with friends and family, I am back to school and back to blogging.  As we begin a new school year, I'd like to restate the purpose and goals for my blog:
  • to share resources and ideas with other teachers and education stakeholders
  • to share our class accomplishments and learning
  • to reflect on professional learning and my classroom practices
  • to communicate with parents, community members and others who have an interest in our classroom
Welcome to Mrs. Obach's Grade 1 Blog - I hope you find something that helps you, interests you, inspires you or makes you proud!  I'm looking forward to another great year in Grade 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment